Hayward in Alameda County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
NSGW Hall - Eden Parlor No. 113
Eden Parlor No. 113 N.S.G.W. Hall
1890 to 1936
Erected 1997 by Native Sons of the Golden West, Frank A. Milani Grand President.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1890.
Location. 37° 40.293′ N, 122° 4.881′ W. Marker is in Hayward, California, in Alameda County. Marker is on Main Street, on the right when traveling north. The site is now the Hayward Fire Station #1. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 22700 Main Street, Hayward CA 94541, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Allen F. Strutz Veterans Memorial Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Rancho San Lorenzo (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Hayward War Memorial (about 500 feet away); Hayward Public Library (about 700 feet away); I.D.E.S. Council Hayward #14The Palmtag Building (about 800 feet away); Juan Bautista de Anza Expedition Campsite #98 (approx. 0.4 miles away); Cannery Park (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hayward.
More about this marker. The marker is in the lawn to the right of the fire truck doors and driveway.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on April 26, 2016, by James King of San Miguel, California. This page has been viewed 412 times since then and 38 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 26, 2016, by James King of San Miguel, California. 5, 6. submitted on May 8, 2016, by James King of San Miguel, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.