Fenton in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
1900-A.J. Phillips Private Office
1906-A.J. Phillips Library
1987-A.J. Phillips Fenton Museum
Erected by Fenton Community Fund and Community Foundation of Greater Flint.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 42° 47.615′ N, 83° 42.325′ W. Marker is in Fenton, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of South Leroy Street and East Shiawassee Avenue, on the right when traveling south on South Leroy Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 310 South Leroy Street, Fenton MI 48430, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1889 A.J. Phillips Work Office (within shouting distance of this marker); Dibbleville Business District II (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (about 300 feet away); Saint Jude's Episcopal Church (about 400 feet away); 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills (about 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (about 500 feet away); 1834-Site of First Log House (about 500 feet away); Fenton United Methodist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fenton.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 21, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 204 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 21, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.