Kaufman in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Covenant United Presbyterian Church
Erected 1971 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 8504.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1854.
Location. 32° 35.334′ N, 96° 18.391′ W. Marker is in Kaufman, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of East Mulberry Street (State Highway 243) and South Dallas Street, on the right when traveling east on East Mulberry Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 400 East Mulberry Street, Kaufman TX 75142, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Colonel Isham Chisum (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church of Kaufman (approx. 0.2 miles away); Kaufman County Confederate Soldiers Monument (approx. 0.2 miles away); Greenslade Drug Store (approx. 0.2 miles away); Kaufman County (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mrs. William P. King (approx. 0.2 miles away); Church of Our Merciful Saviour (approx. Ό mile away); First United Methodist Church (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kaufman.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 22, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 21, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 318 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 21, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.