Klamath Falls in Klamath County, Oregon — The American West (Northwest)
Lost River Gap and Ford
Erected 1967 by Klamath Chapter; Oregon State Society National Society of the Daughters of the American Colonists.
Location. 42° 10.377′ N, 121° 37.053′ W. Marker is in Klamath Falls, Oregon, in Klamath County. Marker is on Crystal Springs / S Poe Valley Rd, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Klamath Falls OR 97603, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Stukel Ranch (approx. 7.6 miles away); Merganser (approx. 8.9 miles away); a different marker also named Merganser (approx. 8.9 miles away); Van Brimmer Cabin 1864-1928 (approx. 8.9 miles away); This Marks the Road to Topsy Grade (approx. 8.9 miles away); Locomotive 2579 (approx. 9.3 miles away); Marion Apartments (approx. 9.3 miles away); Whitlock House (approx. 9.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Klamath Falls.
Categories. • Notable Places •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 9, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 5, 2016, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. This page has been viewed 168 times since then and 48 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 5, 2016, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.