Wellington in Collingsworth County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Methodist Church of Wellington
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1775.)
Location. 34° 51.302′ N, 100° 12.983′ W. Marker is in Wellington, Texas, in Collingsworth County. Marker is at the intersection of Bowie Street and 9th Street, on the right when traveling south on Bowie Street. Touch for map. Marker is on the southwest corner. Marker is at or near this postal address: 901 Bowie Street, Wellington TX 79095, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Methodism in Collingsworth County (here, next to this marker); O'Neil Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Collingsworth County Hospital Collingsworth County (approx. 2.7 miles away); Capt. Randolph Marcy's Exploration Route through Collingsworth County (approx. 3.2 miles away); Quanah Parker Trail (approx. 7.2 miles away); Rocking Chair "Ranche" (approx. 7.2 miles away); The Red River Plunge of Bonnie and Clyde (approx. 7.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Wellington.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 6, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 6, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 138 times since then and 59 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 6, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.