Moravia in Cayuga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1935 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 42.521′ N, 76° 25.265′ W. Marker is in Moravia, New York, in Cayuga County. Marker is on South Main Street. Touch for map. Between School and Walnut Streets. Marker is at or near this postal address: 33 South Main Street, Moravia NY 13118, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Oldest House in Moravia (approx. 0.2 miles away); Millard Fillmore (approx. ¾ mile away); a different marker also named Millard Fillmore (approx. 4½ miles away); Old Mill (approx. 7.2 miles away); Site of Glen Haven House Glen Haven (approx. 8.4 miles away); Terrence C. Graves Monument (approx. 8.6 miles away); Steeple Bell (approx. 10.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Moravia.
Also see . . . History of the Cady Tavern from the Auburn Semi-Weekly Journal of March 10, 1908. (Submitted on December 21, 2016, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 21, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 21, 2016, by Pat Filippone of Stockton, California. This page has been viewed 447 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 21, 2016, by Pat Filippone of Stockton, California. 4. submitted on December 21, 2016, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.