Titusville in Brevard County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church
Erected 1974 by St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church in cooperation with Department of State. (Marker Number F-231.)
Location. 28° 36.639′ N, 80° 48.552′ W. Marker is in Titusville, Florida, in Brevard County. Marker is at the intersection of South Palm Avenue and Pine Street, on the right when traveling south on South Palm Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 414 Pine Street, Titusville FL 32796, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Pritchard House (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Titus House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Titus House & the Indian River Hotel, c. 1869 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Scobie Fish & Oyster Company - 1885 (approx. ¼ mile away); Titusville Negro School (approx. 0.4 miles away); Titusville Veteran's Memorial Fishing Pier (approx. 0.8 miles away); Hernandez Trail (approx. 1.4 miles away); Oliver's Camp (approx. 2.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Titusville.
Also see . . . St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church. (Submitted on February 1, 2017.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 27, 2017. This page originally submitted on February 1, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 123 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 1, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.