Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Caro in Tuscola County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
 

William H. Carson House

 
 
William H. Carson House Marker image. Click for full size.
By Joel Seewald, February 22, 2017
1. William H. Carson House Marker
Inscription. Built in 1903
 
Erected 2001 by Michigan Historical Commission-Michigan Historical Center. (Marker Number L517.)
 
Location. 43° 29.54′ N, 83° 24.016′ W. Marker is in Caro, Michigan, in Tuscola County. Marker is at the intersection of West Burnside Street and Fremont Street, on the right when traveling west on West Burnside Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 604 West Burnside Street, Caro MI 48723, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Presbyterian Church of Caro (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Meeting of the Caro Rotary Club (approx. 0.3 miles away); Caro Masonic Temple (approx. 0.3 miles away); Tuscola County Advertiser (approx. 0.3 miles away); Trinity Episcopal Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Tuscola County Courthouse (approx. 0.4 miles away); Tuscola County Fair (approx. 0.7 miles away); Peninsular Sugar Refining Company (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Caro.
 
Categories. Notable Buildings
 
William H. Carson House and Marker image. Click for full size.
By Joel Seewald, February 22, 2017
2. William H. Carson House and Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on February 26, 2017. This page originally submitted on February 26, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 94 times since then. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on February 26, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.
Paid Advertisement