Hot Springs in Garland County, Arkansas — The American South (West South Central)
Site of the Founding Convention Assemblies of God April 2-12, 1914
Erected by Garland County and Arkansas State Historical Commissions.
Location. 34° 31.059′ N, 93° 3.284′ W. Marker is in Hot Springs, Arkansas, in Garland County. Marker is at the intersection of Central Avenue (State Highway 7) and Canyon Ct., on the left when traveling north on Central Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 Central Avenue, Hot Springs National Park AR 71901, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 201 (within shouting distance of this marker); 126 (within shouting distance of this marker); 122 (about 300 feet 304 (approx. 0.2 miles away); 308 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hot Springs (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ohio and Southern Clubs (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fordyce Bathhouse (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hot Springs.
Also see . . . Assemblies of God history. From the Assemblies of God web site. (Submitted on April 14, 2017, by Steve Masler of Memphis, Tennessee.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 17, 2017. This page originally submitted on April 14, 2017, by Steve Masler of Memphis, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 98 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 14, 2017, by Steve Masler of Memphis, Tennessee. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.