Lansing in Ingham County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1987. (Marker Number L1140.)
Location. 42° 44.377′ N, 84° 33.215′ W. Marker is in Lansing, Michigan, in Ingham County. Marker is on Capitol Avenue, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 528 North Capitol Avenue, Lansing MI 48933, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. John T. Herrmann House (within shouting distance of this marker); Durant Park / Arch (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Lansing Community College (about 800 feet away); Carnegie Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mack-e-te-be-nessy “Andrew J. Blackbird” c. 1815-1908 Drs. Pearl Kendrick and Grace Eldering (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jonas Salk 1914-1995 (approx. ¼ mile away); William Crapo “Billy” Durant 1861-1947 (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lansing.
Categories. • Architecture • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 23, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 23, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. This page has been viewed 158 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 23, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.