Quanah in Hardeman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Quanah
Recorded Texas Historical Landmark
Erected 1995 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1845.)
Location. 34° 17.754′ N, 99° 44.399′ W. Marker is in Quanah, Texas, in Hardeman County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and East 5th Street, on the right when traveling north on South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is on the northeast corner. Marker is at or near this postal address: 409 South Main Street, Quanah TX 79252, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hardeman County Courthouse (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Quanah Parker (about 600 feet away); Trinity Church of Quanah Quanah Parker Trail Arrow (approx. ¼ mile away); Hardeman County Jail (approx. ¼ mile away); Hardeman County (approx. 0.7 miles away); William Jesse McDonald (approx. 0.9 miles away); W. P. A. Sanitation Project (approx. 11.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Quanah.
Categories. • Architecture • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 1, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 1, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 80 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 1, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.