Glenville in Schenectady County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First Church in Glenville
Built 1785, Here Stood The
"Church At The Woestina"
(Church In The Wilderness)
Removed To Rotterdam 1812
Erected 1936 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 53.761′ N, 74° 4.599′ W. Marker is in Glenville, New York, in Schenectady County. Marker is at the intersection of Wolf Hollow Road and Hatcher Ave. , on the right when traveling north on Wolf Hollow Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 160 Wolf Hollow Road, Schenectady NY 12302, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hoffmans Ferry (within shouting distance of this marker); Wolf Hollow (approx. 0.6 miles away); Johnson Hall – 1763 (approx. one mile away); a different marker also named Wolf Hollow (approx. 1½ miles away); Jan Mabie House, 1670 (approx. 3.1 miles away); Jan Mabee House (approx. 3.1 miles away); Scotch Church Cemetery (approx. 3.4 miles away); Associate Church (approx. 3.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Glenville.
Additional keywords. Wolf Hollow Road
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 8, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 7, 2017, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 86 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 7, 2017, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.