St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Second Spanish Colonial Period, Built ca 1798
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.466′ N, 81° 18.691′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is at the intersection of Aviles Street and Cadiz Street, on the right when traveling south on Aviles Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 20 Aviles Street, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. A different marker also named The Ximenez-Fatio House (here, next to this marker); Solana House The Segui-Kirby Smith House (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Segui-Kirby Smith House (within shouting distance of this marker); Cofradia Site Coquina Well (within shouting distance of this marker); Father Miguel O'Reilly House (within shouting distance of this marker); Nuestra Señora de la Soledad (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Don Toledo/Gaspar Papy House (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Also see . . . Ximenez-Fatio House Museum. (Submitted on September 18, 2017.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 18, 2017. This page originally submitted on September 15, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. This page has been viewed 85 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 15, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.