St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Canova-Dow and Canova-de Medicis Houses
Territorial Period, Built ca. 1840
Erected by City of Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.374′ N, 81° 18.749′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is on Bridge Street east of Cordova Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 42-46 Bridge Street, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Record Building (Cordova Apartments) (within shouting distance of this marker); Canova-Prince Murat House The Oldest Presbyterian Church in Florida (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Nuestra Señora de la Soledad (about 300 feet away); Don Toledo/Gaspar Papy House (about 500 feet away); St. Mary's Missionary Baptist (about 500 feet away); 64 Washington Street (about 500 feet away); Father Miguel O'Reilly House (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Also see . . . Canova House. (Submitted on December 15, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida.)
Categories. • Architecture • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 18, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 15, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 61 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 15, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.