Dacula in Gwinnett County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Dr. William Hinton House
W. T. “Dr. Will” Hinton
Built 1905 - Relocated 2007
Location. 34° 0.096′ N, 83° 54.235′ W. Marker is in Dacula, Georgia, in Gwinnett County. Marker is on Fence Road NE north of Dacula Road, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Dacula GA 30019, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Gid Tanner and the Skillet Lickers (approx. 1.4 miles away); Elisha Winn House (approx. 1½ miles away); Fort Daniel (approx. 3.7 miles away); Hog Mountain Baptist Church (approx. 3.8 miles away); Perry-Rainey Institute (approx. 4.6 miles away); The Home of Major William E. Simmons (approx. 5.7 miles away); Garrard’s Cavalry Raid (approx. 5.8 miles away); Button Gwinnett (approx. 5.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dacula.
More about this marker. "This turn-of-the-century home was built in 1905 by Dr. William Hinton. The house was originally located at the corner of Fence and Dacula Roads but was moved to save it from encroaching development." Gwinnett Historical Society
Categories. • Notable Places •
Credits. This page was last revised on January 12, 2018. This page originally submitted on January 12, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 65 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 12, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.