Valle de Bravo in Municipality of Valle de Bravo, Estado de Mexico, Mexico — The Central Highlands
The Name of Valle de Bravo
La Legislatura local decretó en 1861 que el pueblo de San Francisco del Valle de Temascaltepec cambiara su nombre por el de Valle de Bravo. En 1878 fue elevado al rango de ciudad.
Patrimonio Cultural del Edo. de México, 1978.
The local legislature decreed in 1861 that the town of San Francisco del Valle de Temascaltepec change its name to Valle de Bravo. In 1878 it was elevated to the status of city.
Cultural Heritage of the State of Mexico, 1978
Erected 1978 by Patrimonio Cultural del Estado de México.
Location. 19° 11.66′ N, 100° 7.894′ W. Marker is in Valle de Bravo, Estado de Mexico, in Municipality of Valle de Bravo. Marker can be reached from Calle 5 de Febrero just north of Calle Independencia, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. The marker is to the right of the entry to the central police station in Valle de Bravo, on the first floor of the municipal government building. Marker is in this post office area: Valle de Bravo, Estado de Mexico 51200, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Mexican Constitution of 1857 (here, next to this marker); Valle de Bravo in the Mexican-American War Nicolás Bravo (within shouting distance of this marker); Pedro Velázquez H. (within shouting distance of this marker); Villagrán Street (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); José Castillo y Piña (about 90 meters away); Juan de Jesús Herrera y Piña (about 90 meters away); Coliseum Street (about 120 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Valle de Bravo.
Categories. • Politics •
Credits. This page was last revised on February 2, 2018. This page originally submitted on February 2, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 65 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 2, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.