Guilderland in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of Hamilton Union Church
Hamilton Union Church
Octagonal building used
also as a school house
built by Hamilton Mfg.
Society about 1797
Erected 1935 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 42.21′ N, 73° 54.559′ W. Marker is in Guilderland, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Western Avenue (U.S. 20) east of Schoolcraft Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is located on the front lawn of the Hamilton Union Presbyterian Church, near the street. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2291 Western Avenue, Guilderland NY 12084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Schoolcraft House (within shouting distance of this marker); Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Glass Works (approx. 0.3 miles away); Hamilton Glass House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Farm of Evert Bancker (approx. 1.1 miles away); Guilderland Town Hall (approx. 1.7 miles away); Battle of Normanskill (approx. 1.8 miles away); French's Hollow (approx. 2.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guilderland.
Also see . . . Guilderland, New York.
Guilderland was originally a part of the (Submitted on April 24, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 25, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 24, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 43 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 24, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.