Berkeley Springs in Morgan County, West Virginia — The American South (Appalachia)
Lot #13: Conveyed by the Trustees of the Town of Bath to John Barns, 1777.
Location. 39° 37.449′ N, 78° 13.714′ W. Marker is in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, in Morgan County. Marker is at the intersection of South Mercer Street and Warren Street, on the right when traveling south on South Mercer Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Berkeley Springs WV 25411, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. William Weathers (a few steps from this marker); Capt. John Swann (within shouting distance of this marker); Original Town of Bath Lots One and Two (within shouting distance of this marker); Dutch Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Windel Freshour (within shouting distance of this marker); Edward Lloyd (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer / Robert Townsen Hose (about 300 feet away); John Smith and John Philpot (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Berkeley Springs.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 17, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 85 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.