Ehem. Hauger Stiftshof / Former Haug Canon House
frühklassizistisches Wohnhaus um
1775 von Franz Ignaz Neumann,
dem Sohne Balthasar Neumanns
Former Haug Canon House, called "Murrelini" - later "Morrelein", an early classicist house built about 1775 by Franz Ignaz Neumann, the son of Balthasar Neumann.
Location. 49° 47.954′ N, 9° 56.122′ E. Marker is in Würzburg, Bavaria. Marker is on Bahnhofstrasse just south of Haugerring, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Bahnhofstrasse 11, Würzburg, Bavaria 97070, Germany.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Philipp Franz Von Siebold (a few steps from this marker); Hermann Müller-Thurgau (about 210 meters away, measured in a direct line); Wilhelm Röntgen (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Historicher Gedenkpunkt / A Place for Historical Contemplation
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 9, 2018. This page originally submitted on June 9, 2018, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 42 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 9, 2018, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.