Clyde V. and Patricia Bennett Building
Clyde V. and Patricia Bennett Building - Administrative offices moved from Roburn Hall to this building and located here 1921-55. Structure also used for classrooms from 1921 to the present. In 2000, Gray Brick Building was renamed Clyde V. and Patricia Bennett Building to honor these friends. Mr. Bennett, 1930-2000, was a businessman and coal executive.
Erected 2003 by Kentucky Historical Society & Kentucky Department of Highways. (Marker Number 2102.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Kentucky Historical Society marker series.
Location. 36° 44.257′ N, 84° 9.723′ W. Marker is in Williamsburg, Kentucky, in Whitley County. Marker is on Walnut Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Williamsburg KY 40769, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Roburn Hall (about 700
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 11, 2018. This page originally submitted on July 10, 2018, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 31 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 10, 2018, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.