Clemville in Matagorda County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 2001 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 12554.)
Location. 28° 59.758′ N, 96° 8.333′ W. Marker is in Clemville, Texas, in Matagorda County. Marker is at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 1468 and County Road 418, on the left when traveling east on Road 1468. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bay City TX 77414, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other J.S. Abercrombie Mineral Company (approx. 5.1 miles away); Danevang Community Hall (approx. 5.1 miles away); Danevang Pioneer Monument (approx. 5.1 miles away); Danevang Lutheran Church (approx. 5.1 miles away); Ansgar Evangelical Lutheran Church and Cemetery (approx. 5.1 miles away); Danevang (approx. 5.3 miles away); Old Hawley Cemetery (approx. 7.8 miles away); Elliott's Ferry (approx. 8.7 miles away).
Also see . . . Clemville, TX - The Handbook of Texas Online. Texas State Historical Association (TSHA) (Submitted on July 24, 2018, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas.)
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Clemville.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 25, 2018. This page originally submitted on July 24, 2018, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. This page has been viewed 71 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 24, 2018, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.