Aculco de Espinoza in Municipality of Aculco, Estado de Mexico, Mexico — The Central Highlands
The Naming of Aculco de Espinoza
Patrimonio Cultural del Edo. de México, 1980.
Through a decree of September 29, 1954, the town of San Jerónimo Aculco also carries the last name of the philanthropist Ignacio Espinoza, originally from this same town.
Cultural Heritage of the State of Mexico, 1980.
Erected 1980 by Patrimonio Cultural del Estado de México.
Location. 20° 5.962′ N, 99° 49.673′ W. Marker is in Aculco de Espinoza, Estado de Mexico, in Municipality of Aculco. Marker is on Plaza Constitución, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. The marker is to the left of the entrance to the Ayuntamiento de Aculco de Espinoza. Marker is at or near this postal address: Plaza Constitución 1, Aculco de Espinoza, Estado de Mexico 50360, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 14 kilometers El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (within shouting distance of this marker); Hidalgo in Aculco (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); Creation of the Municipality of Aculco (about 150 meters away); Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in Aculco (approx. 2.5 kilometers away); The Battle of Aculco and the "Blessed Tree" (approx. 6.4 kilometers away); Polotitlán (approx. 14 kilometers away); Herminio Sánchez Romero (approx. 14 kilometers away); José Felipe Polo (approx. 14 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Aculco de Espinoza.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Political Subdivisions •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 23, 2018. This page originally submitted on September 23, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 32 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 23, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.