Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Washington in Franklin County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
 

Edward G. Busch Building

1887

 
 
Edward G. Busch Building Marker image. Click for full size.
By Devry Jones, October 6, 2018
1. Edward G. Busch Building Marker
Inscription. Busch entered the implement and hardware business in 1882 and built this structure five years later. He also served as a three-term mayor for the City of Washington.
 
Location. 38° 33.633′ N, 91° 0.76′ W. Marker is in Washington, Missouri, in Franklin County. Marker is on West Main Street west of Oak Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 217 West Main Street, Washington MO 63090, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Grothaus Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Henry Herkstroeter Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Schmidt Jewelry Store (within shouting distance of this marker); John C. S. Foss Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Frank Joerden Building (within shouting distance of this marker); The Downtown Washington Historic District (within shouting distance of this marker); Commercial Hotel (within shouting distance of this marker); Bank of Washington (within shouting distance of this marker). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Washington.
 
Categories. Industry & CommercePolitics
 
Edward G. Busch Building Marker image. Click for full size.
By Devry Jones, October 6, 2018
2. Edward G. Busch Building Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on October 9, 2018. This page originally submitted on October 6, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 18 times since then. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on October 6, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement