Lewisville in Jefferson County, Idaho — The American West (Mountains)
Erected 1956 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Lu-Ann Camp, Jefferson County, Idaho. (Marker Number 230.)
Location. 43° 41.736′ N, 112° 0.72′ W. Marker is in Lewisville, Idaho, in Jefferson County. Marker is on East 480 North near North 3450 East, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3453 East 480 North, Lewisville ID 83431, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 14 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Pooles Island - Menan (approx. 1.9 miles away); Rigby (approx. 5.2 miles away); Menan Buttes (approx. Beaver Dick (approx. 10.4 miles away); North Fork Ferry (approx. 10.4 miles away); Market Lake (approx. 12.2 miles away); Highland Park (approx. 13.3 miles away); Keefer's Island (approx. 13½ miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 9, 2018. This page originally submitted on October 9, 2018, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 14 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 9, 2018, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California.