Alnwick in Northumberland, England, United Kingdom
Adam Robertson to
His Native Town
Opened by Earl Percy June 8th 1891
or pant was erected
in 1890 by Adam Robertson
local freeman and
benefactor as a
gift to his native town
Location. 55° 24.791′ N, 1° 42.343′ W. Marker is in Alnwick, England, in Northumberland. Marker is at the intersection of Market Street (England Route B6341) and Bondgate Within, on the right when traveling east on Market Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Alnwick, England NE66 1SX, United Kingdom.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sir Henry Percy ĎHarry Hotspurí (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Sir Henry Percy Hotspur (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Alnwick Quarters (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Bosnian Army Gun (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Alnwick War Memorial (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Shilbottle War Memorial (approx. 4.7 kilometers away); The Chapel (approx. 9.6 kilometers away); The Great Hall (approx. 9.6 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Alnwick.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 8, 2018. This page originally submitted on November 8, 2018, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 32 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 8, 2018, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut.