Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Woodville in Wilkinson County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
 

The Little House

1930's

 
 
The Little House Marker image. Click for full size.
January 3, 2019
1. The Little House Marker
Inscription.  
One of three residences built side-by-side by Mrs. Eva McGraw and later owned by her daughter, Mrs. Thelma Allred Sessions.
Private
 
Location. 31° 5.953′ N, 91° 17.825′ W. Marker is in Woodville, Mississippi, in Wilkinson County. Marker is on Church Street north of Depot Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Woodville MS 39669, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Van Eaton House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Carnot Posey Home (about 700 feet away); The Woodville Republican (about 800 feet away); St. Paul's Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); William Grant Still (approx. 0.3 miles away); Woodville Blues (approx. 0.3 miles away); Branch Banking House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Wilkinson County Courthouse (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Woodville.
 
Categories. Settlements & Settlers
 
The Little House Marker image. Click for full size.
January 3, 2019
2. The Little House Marker
 
More. Search the internet for The Little House.
 
Credits. This page was last revised on March 3, 2019. This page originally submitted on March 3, 2019, by Cajun Scrambler of Assumption, Louisiana. This page has been viewed 54 times since then. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on March 3, 2019.
Paid Advertisement We are suspending Amazon.com advertising until they remove an ad for a certain book from circulation. A word in the book’s title has given rise to number of complaints. The word is inappropriate in school classroom settings.