Concord in Contra Costa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Built in 1906 by L.V. Perry
Location. 37° 58.766′ N, 122° 2.072′ W. Marker is in Concord, California, in Contra Costa County. Marker is on Grant Street near Pacheco Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2156 Grant Street, Concord CA 94520, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bibber House (a few steps from this marker); Alves House (within shouting distance of this marker); Bolla House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Elworthy House (about 700 feet away); Barnett House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dedicated to the Founders of Todos Santos (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Fire Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Perry House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Concord.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 28, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 898 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 28, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.