Glyndon in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Incorporated 1871 and reincorporated 1884 under present name of the Emory Grove Association of Baltimore City.
Erected by Baltimore County Historical Society.
Location. 39° 28.631′ N, 76° 48.813′ W. Marker is in Glyndon, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Butler Road (Maryland Route 128) and Waugh Avenue, on the left on Butler Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Glyndon MD 21071, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Glyndon (approx. 0.2 miles away); Glyndon Station (approx. 0.4 miles away); Nicholsonís Manor (approx. 1.2 miles away); “Buffalo Soldiers” (approx. 1.2 miles away); John and Margaret Reister (approx. 1.3 miles away); Colonel William Norris (approx. 1.3 miles away); Oldest High School in Baltimore County (approx. 1.3 miles away); Hannah More Academy (approx. 1.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Glyndon.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,795 times since then and 48 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.