Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Site of Norcross Presbyterian Church Circa 1899
Erected by CIty of Norcross, Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Location. 33° 56.51′ N, 84° 12.726′ W. Marker is in Norcross, Georgia, in Gwinnett County. Marker is at the intersection of Jones Street NW and Lawrenceville Street NW, on the left when traveling east on Jones Street NW. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Norcross GA 30071, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. National Register of Historic Places – City of Norcross (within shouting distance of this marker); Thrasher Park (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Brunswick Hotel (about 600 feet away); Historic Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); "Holy Row" (approx. 0.3 miles away); Garrard's Cavalry at Buchanan's (approx. 3.2 miles away); State R.R. Survey (approx. 3.9 miles away); Loganís 15th Corps & Garrardís Cavalry (approx. 4.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Norcross.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 14, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 713 times since then and 17 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on October 14, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide shot of the marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?