Stockton in San Joaquin County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Saint Johnís Episcopal Church and Guild Hall
Designated by the Stockton City Council 1971
Erected 1971 by City of Stockton. (Marker Number 6.)
Location. 37° 57.357′ N, 121° 17.411′ W. Marker is in Stockton, California, in San Joaquin County. Marker is on East Miner Street near North El Dorado Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is located on the sidewalk, between the Guild Hall and the Church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 115 East Miner Street, Stockton CA 95202, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. B & M Building (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Weber Point (about 600 feet away); Weber Point Home – 1850 (about 600 feet away); Stockton City Hall (about 600 feet away); The Compass Rose (about 600 feet away); Lindsay Point (about 600 feet away); Chinese 1976 Bicentennial Monument (about 700 feet away); World War II Memorial (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Stockton.
Also see . . . The Church of Saint John the Evangelist. The history of the church is documented on the official website of St. Johnís. (Submitted on November 1, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 1, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 753 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 1, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 6. submitted on January 5, 2015.