Manor in Ware County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Providence Or Camp Creek Church
»— 3 mi. —→
The Rev. Isham Peacock served as first pastor of the church, and Duncan Henderson was clerk.
Erected 1958 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 148-5.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 31° 6.114′ N, 82° 34.926′ W. Marker is in Manor, Georgia, in Ware County. Marker is at the intersection of Valdosta Highway (U.S. 84) and Jim Mixon Road, on the right when traveling west on Valdosta Highway. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Manor GA 31550, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 2 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Clinch County World War II Memorial (approx. 10.8 miles away); Clinch Court House (approx. 10.8 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 3, 2009, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 728 times since then and 15 times this year. Last updated on November 6, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1. submitted on April 11, 2011, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 3, 2009, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.