Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1988 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9039.)
Location. 30° 37.932′ N, 97° 40.309′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on South College Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1310 S College St, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. G.W. Riley House (a few steps from this marker); Original Site of Southwestern University (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Negro Fine Arts School (about 600 feet away); Georgetown High School Building (about 600 feet away); First United Methodist Church of Georgetown W.C. Vaden House (about 600 feet away); A. W. Sillure House (about 600 feet away); J. A. McDougle Home (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Also see . . . Burcham (W. J.) House - Williamson County Historical Commission. (Submitted on February 10, 2018, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on February 11, 2018. This page originally submitted on September 16, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,125 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 16, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 10, 2018, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.