Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Bartlett in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
 

First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett

 
 
First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett Marker image. Click for full size.
By Keith Peterson, July 5, 2007
1. First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett Marker
Inscription. Built for congregation originally called Nazareth Church of the Central Texas Presbytery, and constituted on Indian Creek in June 1875. Reorganized here in 1897.

Sanctuary erected in 1899. Victorian architecture.
 
Erected 1970 by the Texas State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 9088.)
 
Location. 30° 47.744′ N, 97° 25.955′ W. Marker is in Bartlett, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on West Pietzsch Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 346 West Pietzsch Street, Bartlett TX 76511, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bartlett Grammar School (approx. 0.2 miles away); Woman's Wednesday Club (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church of Bartlett (approx. 0.2 miles away); City of Bartlett (approx. 0.2 miles away); First United Methodist Church of Bartlett (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mount Arie (Mount Ararat) Missionary Baptist Church (approx. mile away); First National Bank of Bartlett (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Booker T. Washington School (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bartlett.
 
Categories. Churches, Etc.
 
First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett image. Click for full size.
By Keith Peterson, July 5, 2007
2. First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 8, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,505 times since then and 44 times this year. Last updated on December 31, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on November 8, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement