Marble Falls in Burnet County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Brandt Badger House
Erected 1974 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9701.)
Location. 30° 34.097′ N, 98° 17.141′ W. Marker is in Marble Falls, Texas, in Burnet County. Marker is on Avenue M, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 404 Avenue M, Marble Falls TX 78654, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1910 Post Office Building (approx. half a mile away); Michel's Drug Store (approx. half a mile away); Marble Falls Factory Site (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Roper Hotel (approx. 0.6 miles away); Governor O. M. Roberts' House (approx. 0.8 miles Otto Ebeling House (approx. 0.9 miles away); Christian-Matern House (approx. 0.9 miles away); Marble Falls Depot (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marble Falls.
Also see . . . Brandt Badger House. Old photo of the Brandt Badger House hosted by rootsweb. (Submitted on February 12, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 12, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 958 times since then and 64 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on February 12, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 2. submitted on March 4, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A photo of the marker and the surrounding area in context. • Can you help?