Huntsville in Madison County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Central Presbyterian Church
Erected 1979 by Alabama Historical Association.
Location. 34° 43.916′ N, 86° 34.961′ W. Marker is in Huntsville, Alabama, in Madison County. Marker is at the intersection of Lincoln Street Southeast and Randolph Street Southeast, on the right when traveling north on Lincoln Street Southeast. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 406 Randolph Street Southeast, Huntsville AL 35801, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Temple B’nai Sholom (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Methodism brought into area 1807 First United Methodist Church (about 400 feet away); Calhoun House Site of Huntsville Female College (about 500 feet away); Randolph Street Church Of Christ (about 600 feet away); First Presbyterian Church (about 600 feet away); The Church Of The Nativity, Episcopal (about 600 feet away); Site The Huntsville Inn (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Huntsville.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 21, 2010, by Timothy Carr of Birmingham, Alabama. This page has been viewed 953 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on November 11, 2010, by Lee Hattabaugh of Capshaw, Alabama. 2. submitted on November 9, 2010, by Timothy Carr of Birmingham, Alabama. 3. submitted on November 11, 2010, by Lee Hattabaugh of Capshaw, Alabama. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.