Columbia in Richland County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Church of the Good Shepard
Erected 1980 by The Women of the Church. (Marker Number 40-88.)
Location. 34° 0.576′ N, 81° 1.865′ W. Marker is in Columbia, South Carolina, in Richland County. Marker is on Blanding Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Located between Bull Street and Pickens Street. Marker is in this post office area: Columbia SC 29201, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Columbia Bible College, 1937-1960 / Westervelt Home, 1930 - 1937 (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Hampton - Preston House (about 600 feet away); Former Site of Columbia Theological Seminary (about 600 feet away); Site of Columbia Male Academy (about 700 feet away); Site of Blanding House Original Site of Winthrop College (approx. 0.2 miles away); DeBruhl-Marshall House (approx. 0.2 miles away); a different marker also named Columbia Bible College (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Columbia.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 7, 2010, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 507 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 7, 2010, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.