Johnson City in Blanco County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Blanco County Veterans Memorial Flagpole
Blanco County and their families.
With sincere appreciation for
their service, sacrifice, and commitment to
our country and all it stands for,
represented by the colors flying proudly above.
Lest We Forget
Dedicated on the 4th of July, 2002
Erected 2002 by Blanco County.
Location. 30° 16.678′ N, 98° 24.706′ W. Marker is in Johnson City, Texas, in Blanco County. Marker is at the intersection of Nugent Avenue and Pecan Avenue, on the right when traveling north on Nugent Avenue. Marker and flagpole is on the SW grounds of the county courthouse. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 E Pecan Avenue, Johnson City TX 78636, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Blanco County (within shouting distance of this marker); Blanco County Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); James Polk Johnson Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Dr. James Odiorne 1894 Blanco County Jail (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Dr. James F. Barnwell (about 300 feet away); First Baptist Church (about 700 feet away); L. B. J. Boyhood Home (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Johnson City.
Categories. • Government • Military • Patriots & Patriotism • Political Subdivisions •
More. Search the internet for Blanco County Veterans Memorial Flagpole.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 2, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 594 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 2, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.