Dearborn in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Michigan History Commission. Department of State Registered Historic Building No. 4
Erected 1975 by Dearborn Historical Commission. (Marker Number HB4.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 18.385′ N, 83° 14.636′ W. Marker is in Dearborn, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is at the intersection of Michigan Avenue (U.S. 12) and Monroe Street, on the right when traveling west on Michigan Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Michigan Soldiers Trained at U.S. Arsenal During Civil War (within shouting distance of this marker); A Military Reserve (within shouting distance of this marker); U.S. Arsenal 1833 - 1875 (within shouting distance of this marker); U.S. Arsenal-Sutler's Shop (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); U.S. Arsenal Officers' - Surgeons' Quarters and Barracks 1833 - 1875 (about 500 feet away); Westward Welcome (about 600 feet away); Bryant Branch Library (about 700 feet away); U.S. Arsenal 1839-1875 Powder Magazine (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dearborn.
Categories. • Military • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 7, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 7, 2010. This page has been viewed 735 times since then and 32 times this year. Last updated on June 8, 2010. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 7, 2010. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.