Preston in Caroline County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of Frazierís Chapel
Preston, Maryland, 1785
Erected by Maryland Historical Society.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Francis Asbury, Traveling Methodist Preacher marker series.
Location. 38° 42.792′ N, 75° 54.53′ W. Marker is in Preston, Maryland, in Caroline County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (Maryland Route 331) and Harmony Road (Maryland Route 16), on the left when traveling south on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Preston MD 21655, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Preston (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Linchester Mill-Living Dangerously (approx. one mile away); The Underground Railroad (approx. one mile away); Linchester (approx. one mile away); Linchester Mill (approx. 1.1 miles away); Mt. Pleasant Cemetery-Dangerous Rendezvous Mt. Pleasant M. E. Church (approx. 1.1 miles away); Leverton House-Finding Safe Haven (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Preston.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 6, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,378 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 6, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.