Ray Township in Macomb County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Religious Society Church
Erected 2002 by Michigan Historical Commission, Michigan Historical Center. (Marker Number L1389.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 46.191′ N, 82° 55.71′ W. Marker is in Ray Township, Michigan, in Macomb County. Marker is on Wolcott Road, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 64255 Wolcott Road, Ray MI 48096, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Ray Township District No. 1 School (here, next to this marker); Millstones (approx. 0.2 miles away); Wolcott Mill (approx. ¼ mile away); First Methodist Episcopal Church Crawford Settlement Burying Ground (approx. 4.8 miles away); Loren Andrus House (approx. 6½ miles away); Stoney Creek School (approx. 10.6 miles away); 1850 Red House (approx. 10.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ray Township.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 4, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 550 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on August 4, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 25, 2014, by Bill Boushelle of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Wide area view of the marker and its surroundings. • Picture of the church building. • Can you help?