Conyers in Rockdale County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1954 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 122-1.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 40.057′ N, 84° 1.034′ W. Marker is in Conyers, Georgia, in Rockdale County. Marker is at the intersection of North Main Street and Center Street, on the right when traveling north on North Main Street. Touch for map. The marker stands at the entrance to the Rockdale County Courthouse. Marker is in this post office area: Conyers GA 30012, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sherman at Conyers (approx. “Fightin’ Joe” Wheeler (approx. 0.2 miles away); Conyers Methodist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Rev. Henry Quigg, D.D. (approx. 0.2 miles away); The March to the Sea (approx. 6.6 miles away); Rebecca Latimer Felton (approx. 8.7 miles away); Kitty's Cottage (approx. 8.9 miles away); Old Church - 1841 (approx. 8.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Conyers.
Categories. • Political Subdivisions •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 19, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 713 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 19, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.