Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Beverly in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

World War

Memorial Building

 
 
World War Marker image. Click for full size.
By Deb Hartshorn, September 25, 2010
1. World War Marker
Inscription.  
World War
Memorial Building
Erected by
the citizens of Beverly
and Edgewater Park as
a tribute to those patriots
of this vicinity who
served their country in
the World War
1917 - 1918

 
Erected by The citizens of Beverly and Edgewater Park.
 
Location. 40° 3.851′ N, 74° 55.129′ W. Marker is in Beverly, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on Cooper Street 0.1 miles south of Warren Street, on the right when traveling south. Located at Beverly Free Library. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 441 Cooper Street, Beverly NJ 08010, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Dunk’s Ferry Bicentennial Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); Beverly Veterans (approx. 0.4 miles away); Memorial Field (approx. 0.4 miles away); Tides at Neshaminy (approx. 0.7 miles away in Pennsylvania); Avenue of Flags (approx. ¾ mile away); "Babe" Ruth
David Weiss image. Click for full size.
By Deb Hartshorn, September 25, 2010
2. David Weiss
In memory of David Weiss Patriot and Philanthropist 1889 - 1967
(approx. 2 miles away); Katharine Drexel (approx. 2.1 miles away in Pennsylvania); Andalusia (approx. 2.3 miles away in Pennsylvania). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Beverly.
 
Categories. Patriots & PatriotismWar, World I
 
Elaine M. Curtin image. Click for full size.
By Deb Hartshorn, September 25, 2010
3. Elaine M. Curtin
In memory of Elaine M. Curtin Director of Beverly Free Library 1975 - 1997
 

More. Search the internet for World War.
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 26, 2010, by Deb Hartshorn of Burlington County, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 530 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos:   1, 2, 3. submitted on September 26, 2010, by Deb Hartshorn of Burlington County, New Jersey. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement