Augusta in Richmond County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Pierce Memorial Methodist Church
Erected 1958 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 121-37.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 28.342′ N, 82° 4.159′ W. Marker is in Augusta, Georgia, in Richmond County. Marker is on Jackson Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Located south of Tanglewood Drive. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1441 Jackson Road, Augusta GA 30909, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Joseph Wheeler (approx. 1.1 miles away); Bobby Jones and the Beginning of the Grand Slam Birthplace of General Joseph Wheeler (approx. 1.6 miles away); The Sisters of Saint Joseph In Augusta (approx. 2.4 miles away); Walker Family Cemetery (approx. 2½ miles away); The Augusta Arsenal (approx. 2.6 miles away); Stephen Vincent Benet House (approx. 2.6 miles away); The Bell at Augusta State University (approx. 2.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Augusta.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 22, 2010, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 577 times since then and 23 times this year. Last updated on October 22, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on October 22, 2010, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.