Auburn in Placer County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Old Masonic Hall Erected 1860
Erected 1933 by Native Daughters of the Golden West, Auburn Parlor No. 232.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 38° 53.785′ N, 121° 4.699′ W. Marker is in Auburn, California, in Placer County. Marker is at the intersection of Commercial Street and Court Street on Commercial Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 301 Commercial Street, Auburn CA 95603, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. G. Willment General Store (here, next to this marker); Placer Press (here, next to this marker); Jacob Feldberg – L. Newman, Clothing (a few steps from this marker); Lawyers Row (within shouting distance of this marker); Auburn Native Sons Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Placer County Bank First Placer County Hospital (within shouting distance of this marker); Historical Auburn Fire House (within shouting distance of this marker). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Auburn.
Regarding Old Masonic Hall Erected 1860. The Old Mason Lodge is currently a Native Sons of the Golden West parlor.
Also see . . . History of Eureka Lodge No. 16, Free and Accepted Masons. (Submitted on July 5, 2011.)
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 3, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 531 times since then and 38 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 3, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.