Lincolnton in Lincoln County, North Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1975 by Division of Archives and History. (Marker Number O7.)
Location. 35° 28.697′ N, 81° 13.624′ W. Marker is in Lincolnton, North Carolina, in Lincoln County. Marker is on East Main Street (State Highway 150/27) west of Stanford Road, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1931 E Main Street, Lincolnton NC 28092, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. William A. Hoke (approx. 1½ miles away); Stephen D. Ramseur (approx. 1½ miles away); "Old White Church" Cemetery / " Old White Church " (approx. 1.7 miles away); Lincoln County War Memorial (approx. 1.7 miles away); J.G. Arends (approx. 1.7 miles away); The Battle of Ramsour's Mill (approx. 1.8 miles away); Rufus Z. Johnston (approx. 1.8 miles away); Veterans Memorial Plaza (approx. 1.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lincolnton.
Also see . . . Schenck-Warlick Mill Essay. North Carolina Highway Historical Marker Program (Submitted on July 11, 2011, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 9, 2011, by Stanley and Terrie Howard of Greer, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 388 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 9, 2011, by Stanley and Terrie Howard of Greer, South Carolina. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.