Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Nehemiah Haines House
mentioned in a 1787 Haines
family will, remained in the
Haines family until William S.
Kirby purchased the mill
properties in 1877.
1847 – 1997
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 20.)
Location. 39° 54.992′ N, 74° 48.391′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Church Road and Fostertown Road, on the left when traveling west on Church Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kirby’s Mill (within shouting distance of this marker); The Sawyer’s House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Sandtown (approx. half a mile away); The John Haines House (approx. half a mile away); Two One-Room Schools (approx. half a mile away); Dr. Still’s Office (approx. 0.9 miles away); Cross Roads (approx. one mile away); The Toll House (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 301 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.