Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
A Sears Roebuck House
and Belle Ballinger in 1911.
All construction materials were
shipped in two freight cars on
the rail line that used to run
through Mt. Holly to Medford.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 36.)
Location. 39° 54.071′ N, 74° 49.34′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on Branch Street east of Charles Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 13 Branch Street, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Milton Allenís School (within shouting distance of this marker); The Stacy Prickett House (within shouting distance of this marker); The Dr. George Haines House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ely Hall (about 400 feet away); Filbert Street School (about 500 feet away); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (about 500 feet away); The Methodist Cemetery (about 500 feet away); The Weeks-Bowker House (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey (Submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 521 times since then and 42 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.