Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First House on Filbert Street
Reeve, this home was bought
by Everett Mickle in 1955.
He preserved and shared an
invaluable collection of
old Medford photographs.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 58.)
Location. 39° 53.991′ N, 74° 49.241′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Filbert Street and Mulberry Street, on the left when traveling south on Filbert Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 17 Filbert Street, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Filbert Street School (within shouting distance of this marker); The Methodist Cemetery (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Stacy Prickett House (about 500 feet away); First House on Bank Street (about 500 feet away); The Oldest House on Branch Street (about 500 feet away); Milton Allen’s School (about 600 feet away); A Sears Roebuck House (about 700 feet away); Medford Korean War Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. (Submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 289 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.