Huntington in Huntington County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Huntington County Courthouse
Erected 1904 - 1906
—Neo - Classical J.W. Gaddis, Architect —
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
By the U.S. Department of the Interior
September 4, 1992
"Law is the Technique of Justice"
Publius Iuventius Celsus
Erected 1999 by Bowers Brewer Garrett & Wiley, Attorneys at Law.
Location. 40° 52.857′ N, 85° 29.62′ W. Marker is in Huntington, Indiana, in Huntington County. Marker is on Jefferson St. 0 miles east of State St. (Road Hunting). Touch for map. This marker is located on the South column, at the West entrance to the Huntington County Courthouse. Marker is in this post office area: Huntington IN 46750, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. In Memory of the Huntington County Boys who lost their lives in the Great War. (here, next to this marker); Samuel Huntington (a few steps from this marker); Ex Parte Milligan (a few steps from this marker); Huntington County War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); James Danforth Quayle (within shouting distance of this marker); Huntington's Ford and First Bridge / Huntington's Buildings Over the River (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Canal Landing on Washington Street / Jefferson Park Mall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Drover Town (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Huntington.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 10, 2011, by Willard McKinzie of Huntington, Indiana. This page has been viewed 357 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 10, 2011, by Willard McKinzie of Huntington, Indiana. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.