Town of Farmington in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Peter's Church
Town of Farmington, Wisconsin
Washington County, Wisconsin
Erected 1997 by Washington County Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 96-003.)
Location. 43° 27.282′ N, 88° 5.19′ W. Marker is in Town of Farmington, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on East Newark Drive east of Harbor Court, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1010 Newark Drive, West Bend WI 53090, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lizard Mound Co. Park (approx. 2.8 miles away); Lizard Mound Park (approx. 2.8 miles away); Esker (approx. 3 miles away); Saxonia House Robert Cooley Homestead (approx. 4.8 miles away); Verbeck Residence (approx. 5 miles away); Boltonville Mill (approx. 5.1 miles away); Boltonville Church (approx. 5.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Town of Farmington.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 13, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 463 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on October 13, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.